Tesco Free From Garlic Baguette 170G
- Energy575kJ 137kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1474.90kJ(352.20kcal)
- Part baked white baguette filled with a garlic and parsley spread
- Eating free from food doesn’t always deliver but these award winning garlic baguettes certainly do. A slow proved and gently part baked crusty baguette with a soft doughy interior, sliced and filled with garlic and parsley spread. Bake straight from frozen to give a golden baguette oozing with a delicious garlic filling. Eat on its own as a snack or to accompany a chilli or your favourite Italian meal.
Potato Starch, Garlic Spread (25%), Water, Rice Starch, Thickeners (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Psyllium Husk Powder, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast Extract, Lentils, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Acetate), Enzymes.
Garlic Spread contains: Margarine, Garlic Purée, Water, Parsley, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Onion Powder.
Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Colour (Beta-Carotene)
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten, Egg or Egg derivatives,
- Suitable for vegetarians. Suitable for vegans.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 12 minutes
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only. Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses