- Energy575kJ 137kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1475kJ / 352kcal
- Part baked white baguette filled with a garlic and parsley spread
- Eating free from food doesn’t always deliver but these award winning garlic baguettes certainly do. A slow proved and gently part baked crusty baguette with a soft doughy interior, sliced and filled with garlic and parsley spread. Bake straight from frozen to give a golden baguette oozing with a delicious garlic filling. Eat on its own as a snack or to accompany a chilli or your favourite Italian meal.
- Garlic Baguette
- Pack size: 170g
Potato Starch, Garlic Spread (25%), Water, Rice Starch, Thickeners (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Psyllium Husk Powder, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast Extract, Lentils, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Acetate), Enzymes.
Garlic Spread contains: Margarine, Garlic Purée, Water, Parsley, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Onion Powder.
Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Colour (Beta-Carotene).
- Suitable for vegetarians., Suitable for vegans.
Instructions: Temperature: 190°C, Fan 170°C, Gas 5
Time: 12 minutes
For best results cook from frozen. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Quarter of a baguette oven cooked (39g) contains|
|Energy||1475kJ / 352kcal||575kJ / 137kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019