- Energy1299kJ 311kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 992kJ / 238kcal
- Monterey Jack medium fat hard cheese, black beans, red pepper and haricot beans in a barbecue breadcrumb coating.
- A mix of haricot and black turtle beans, with pockets of Monterey Jack cheese encased in a Kentucky inspired batter and crispy crumb
- Mixed beans with creamy Monterey Jack cheese in a crunchy crumb
- Pack size: 280g
INGREDIENTS: Mixed Beans (26%) (Haricot Beans
INGREDIENTS: Mixed Beans (26%) (Haricot Beans, Black Turtle Beans), Red Pepper, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Onion, Water, Monterey Jack Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) (6%), Tomato Purée, Sunflower Oil, Sundried Tomatoes, Rapeseed Oil, Apple, Cornflour, Sugar, Wheat Starch, Spices (Cayenne Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Black Pepper, Pimento, Clove), Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Tomato Powder, Paprika Extract, Herbs (Parsley, Coriander), White Wine Vinegar, Yeast, Yeast Extract, Cane Molasses, Smoked Salt, Flavouring, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Citric Acid, Herb Extracts (Oregano Extract, Origanum Oil).
- Also, may contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: For best results always cook from frozen. Oven from frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25-27 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-27 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Carton. Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (131g**)|
|Energy||992kJ / 238kcal||1299kJ / 311kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019