- Energy2187kJ 520kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1077kJ / 256kcal
- Pizza base with a processed cheese preparation and mozzarella full fat soft cheese blend stuffed crust, topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese, Cheddar and red Cheddar cheeses.
- Cheese stuffed crust pizza base topped with tomato sauce, Mozzarella, Cheddar & Red Cheddar cheeses. Our pizza bases are stonebaked with a chewy crust that’s stuffed with processed cheese preparation and creamy mozzarella.
Wheat Flour, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (15%), Water, Tomato Purée, Processed Cheese Preparation, Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (2.5%), Red Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (contains Colour: Annatto) (2.5%), Dextrose, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Stabiliser (Methyl Cellulose), Yeast, Herbs, Sugar, Dried Garlic, White Pepper.
Processed Cheese Preparation contains: Cheese (Milk), Water, Milk Proteins, Dried Skimmed Milk, Emulsifying Salt (Sodium Citrate).
- Contains milk, gluten and wheat. May contain celery.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 14-16 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 14-16 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pizza (203g**)|
|Energy||1077kJ / 256kcal||2187kJ / 520kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019