- NaturEase Nasal Spray
- This medical device contains Ectoin®, a natural ingredient sourced from microorganisms that survive in extreme environments such as geysers and salt lakes. The Ectoin® solution supports the body's natural protection barrier against irritants.
- Benadryl® Allergy NaturEase™ Nasal Spray helps manage nasal allergy symptoms. It works by cleansing and soothing the irritated nasal passage, using 100% natural ingredients. This product can be used in addition to your allergy medication.
- Product of the Year - Winner Health Care Category. Survey 11,637 people by TNS.
- With ectoin and natural alpine salt
- Helps clear allergens from the nose
- Soothes irritation
- Instant cleaning effect
- Helps to reduce mucus-trapped allergens
- Soothing care
- 100% naturally-sourced ingredients
- Free of chemical additives & preservatives
- Can be used without risk of rebound congestion
- Pack size: 10ml
Ection 2%, Sodium Chloride 0.9%, Water
Preparation and Usage
- Dosage directions:
- Adults and children over 6 years:
- Apply 1-2 sprays in each nostrils several times a day as required, unless otherwise prescribed by your doctor.
Name and address
- Johnson & Johnson GmbH.
- Johnson & Johnson Platz 2,
- 41470 Neuss,
Do not use if security seal is missing or broken. CAUTION: Do not use for more than 6 weeks after opening. KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not store above 25°C. Do not share this Medical Device with others. Please read the instructions for use carefully.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016