John Frieda B/Brnete Visibly Deeper Treatment 250Ml
- Brilliant Brunette Colour Deepening Treatment
- Get a surge of deep, rich hues. In just five minutes, our Colour Deepening Treatment creates a darker, more lustrous brunette.
- Visibly deeper
- A surge of deeper, darker colour in 1 use
- Pack size: 150ml
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Esters, Erythritol, Parfum, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Basic Yellow 57, Basic Red 76, Glycine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Malic Acid, Oenothera Biennis Flower Extract, Basic Blue 124, Propylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Theobroma Cacao Extract, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in the E.U.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Start with Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Shampoo.
- Massage a generous amount of treatment evenly through the lengths of wet hair. Comb through, leaving on for 5 minutes, and then rinse well. For deeper colour, leave on for up to 10 minutes before rinsing. Use as often as desired.
- Colour Depositing Safe for use on natural or colour-treated hair and for use on highlights & lowlights
Name and address
- Kao (UK) Limited,
- EC1A 2DY.
- For further information, visit www.johnfrieda.co.uk or call 0800 652 1496 or 1800 947 180 (IRE)
- Kao (UK) Limited,
- EC1A 2DY.
CAUTION: Not recommended for blonde or grey shades of hair. Rinse hands immediately after use. Avoid contact with household surfaces to prevent staining. If contact occurs, clean immediately. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. Conduct a patch test prior to each use. Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. TO PERFORM A PATCH TEST: 48 hours prior to use, clean a small area of skin behind the ear or on the inner surface of the forearm with soap and water or alcohol, apply a small quantity of the product to the area and allow to dry. After 24 hours, wash the area with soap and water. If the area has no irritation or inflammation, sensitivity to the product is unlikely.
150 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016