- Olia B+++ Maximum Bleach Blonde
- At Garnier, we know that oil can do much more than just condition your hair. When concentrated at the heart of the Olia permanent hair dye formula, oil maximises the colour result.
- Garnier Olia permanent hair dye is a 60% oil-powered formula, with natural flower oils and ammonia free for a pleasant smell. Our hair dye visibly improves the quality of hair, for better shine and 35% smoother hair**. Olia home hair colour will also provide maximum colour performance for lavish, vivid and long-lasting colour. Plus, a unique sensorial application and optimal scalp comfort with our non-drip smooth velvety texture of the colourant cream.
- ** Instrumental test vs before and after colouration.
- Discover #TheOliaEffect
- Our Olia consumers share their true love for the brand and the story behind their hair colour. Discover all of our Olia stories at: http://www.garnier.co.uk/hair-colour/beauty/garnier/olia/real-women
- Hair colour result: Maximum colour performance, for a long-lasting result. On grey hair, colour will appear lighter than on non-grey hair.
- Choosing your perfect shade: Your hair dye colour result will vary depending on your natural hair colour. If you are deciding between 2 shades, always choose the lightest.
- Want try before you buy? Download the Garnier Color Match app to see how this hair colour will look on you!
- Permanent Bleach by Garnier Olia
- No Ammonia for a pleasant smell
- 60% oil powered hair colour
- Maximum colour performance
- Pleasant and easy application
1113401 - Bleaching Powder - Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Persulfate, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Kaolin, EDTA - C54017/3, 1190140 - Bleaching Cream - Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Pentasodium Pentetate, Carbomer, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil, Parfum / Fragrance - C182669/1, 1071243 - Developer Cream - Aqua / Water, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Tocopherol, Sodium Stannate, Polyquaternium-6, Pentasodium Pentetate, Phosphoric Acid, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycerin - C181319/2, 1119728 A - Silk & Shine Multi-Application Conditioner - Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Tocopherol, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum / Fragrance - C179224/1, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- How to Apply?
- Always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any colourants products.
- Please always refer to the product for full safety instructions and always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any colourants.
- 1. Start by putting on gloves and instantly mix the bleaching powder and bleaching cream in the developer cream applicator bottle
- 2. Apply the mix, starting with your roots and working through to the ends.
- 3. Leave to develop for up to 45mins, as stated on the instructions, depending on the result you wish to achieve.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- TSA 75000 93584,
- St Ouen Cedex,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019