- Viakal Fresh spray removes limescale, soapscum and watermarks and has a nice fresh scent with Febreze. Used regularly, Viakal helps prevent limescale return. Viakal Fresh has 100% Viakal Power as it is equally effective on limescale removal as Viakal Classic.
- Nr 1 against limescale (IRI value share, 52 w/e 31/12/2016)
- Removes up to 100% of limescale (tested on most common bathroom surfaces)
- With Febreze for a nice, fresh scent
- Long lasting shine
- Prevents limescale from coming back
- Cleans soap scum and other bathroom dirt
- Safe for your surfaces
- Ideal for regular usage in your bathroom and kitchen
- Pack size: 500.0ml
<5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Perfumes, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool
Preparation and Usage
- How do you remove lime scale with it? Spray and wipe the surface. Rinse well afterwards. For tough encrustations: leave to act for up to 5 min. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. Don’t use on: hot, damaged, or acid sensitive surfaces (eg. gold, silver, copper, aluminum), coloured or old/ damaged enamel, household appliances (incl. water boilers), natural stone (eg. marble, travertine). If in doubt, test first on a hidden area.
- Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP, UK
- [UK] 0800 028 3292
- [IE] 1800 509 435
VIAKAL LIMESCALE SPRAY WITH FEBREEZE 500ML
WARNING Warning. Limescale Remover Liquid. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Do not mix with bleach or other cleaning products.
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016