- Tesco Mould and Mildew Remover
- Tesco Mould & Mildew Remover
- Kills 99.9% of germs With Anyway Spray™ to work at any angle
Tesco Mould & Mildew Remover contains amongst other ingredients: <5% Chlorine-based Bleaching Agent (100g contains 2.4g Sodium Hypochlorite), Non-ionic Surfactant, Perfume
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
- To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use. Do not contaminate foodstuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces. Test on an inconspicuous area first. Spray from a distance of 20-25 cm. Leave to work for 5 minutes. Remove with a damp cloth or paper towel then rinse well. For deep staining make a second application. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. Keep away from treated surfaces until dry. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. Do not use on coloured grouting, painted or varnished wood, laminate floors, textiles, carpets, linoleum and old and damaged surfaces.
Tesco Mould & Mildew Remover
, , , , , skin, , , , /in accordance with local regulations., , ,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019