Oral-B Stages Frozen Electric Toothbrush
- The Oral-B Stages Power Kids Electric Toothbrush, featuring fun and friendly characters from Disney’s Frozen characters, puts the power of a great clean in little hands. This rechargeable electric toothbrush features extra-soft bristles for young mouths and is compatible with the Disney Magic Timer App by Oral-B. Download the app to help your kids brush for a dentist recommended 2 minutes and learn proper oral care habits that will last a lifetime.
- A 2 pin cable for charging via 2 pin shaving socket is included
- Rotating powerhead reaches, surrounds and thoroughly cleans multiple surfaces
- Extra-soft bristles clean teeth as gently as a soft manual brush
- Removes more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Makes brushing teeth fun with Disney Frozen characters
- Compatible with the Disney Magic Timer App by Oral-B to help kids brush longer
- 9 out of 10 kids will brush longer with the Magic Timer App
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 5 days
Preparation and Usage
- Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months, or when bristles are faded and worn, for a better clean
Name and address
- Braun GmbH
- Frankfurter Strabe 145
- 61476 Kronberg
- Procter & Gamble UK,
- KT13 0XP,
- 0800 731 1792
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
Periodically check the cord for damage. If the cord is damaged, take the charging unit to an Oral-B Braun Service Centre. A damaged or non-functioning unit must no longer be used. Not intended for use by children under age of 3 years. This appliance is not intended for use by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety. In general. we recommend that you keep the appliance out of the reach of children. Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance. If the product is dropped, the brush head should be replaced before the next use, even if no damage is visible. Do not place or store the charger where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place the charger in water or other liquid. Do not reach for a charger that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately. Do not modify or repair the product. This may cause fire, electric shock or injury. Consult your dealer for repairs or contact an Oral-B Service Centre. Do not disassemble the product except when disposing of the battery. When taking out the battery for disposal, use caution not to short the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals. Do not insert any object into any opening of the appliance / charging unit. Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. This can cause electric shock. When unplugging, always hold the power plug instead of the cord. Use this product only for its intended use as described. Do not use attachments which are not recommended by the manufacturer. If you are undergoing treatment for any oral care condition, consult your dental professional prior to use.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016