- Looking for Pampers New Baby? Pampers Premium Protection has improved product features and comes in updated packaging. Wrap your baby in Pampers Premium Protection, Pampers' softest comfort and unbeatable skin protection, recommended by the British Skin Foundation. This nappy provides feather-like softness, and is now lined with Heart Quilts to feel even softer against baby’s skin while pulling away wetness and mess. It also has a Wetness Indicator to tell you when your baby might need a change. Finally, Pampers make sure your baby’s delicate belly is protected with its Navel Friendly Cut. Use with Pampers wipes. Packaging may vary.
- Pampers Premium Protection is the only newborn nappy recommended by the British Skin Foundation
- Lined with Heart Quilts to feel even softer against baby’s skin, while pulling away wetness and mess
- Selected feathery soft materials for Pampers’ gentlest touch on baby’s skin (does not contain feathers)
- Wetness Indicator tells you when your baby might need a change
- Nappies with Air Channels for breathable dryness and up to 12 hours of dryness
- Navel-Friendly shape designed for newborns (available in size 0, 1, 2)
- Want to know more about the components Pampers uses? Visit pampers.co.uk, pampers.ie
- Quantity: 22
- Nappy Size: 2kg-5kg
Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Procter & Gamble UK
- KT13 0XP
- United Kingdom
- (UK) 0800 328 328 1
- (IE) 1800 535 124
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016