Tesco Organic Chicken Thigh Fillet 400G
- Energy573kJ 137kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 673.70kJ (161.40kcal)
- Fresh Class A organic skinless, boneless chicken thigh fillets.
- From trusted Scottish farms. We have worked in partnership with our organic farmers. The open pastures of their Scottish farms allow our organic chickens to roam freely and forage as they please. They are fed an organic cereal based diet developed by a team of nutritionists to ensure the birds get what they need at each stage of their lives to deliver truly organic quality.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C., Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Pan Fry Fry in a little oil in a pre-heated pan over a medium/high heat for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain well before serving.
- Remove all packaging
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods
- Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical chicken thigh fillet (85g)|
|Energy||673.70kJ (161.40kcal)||572.64kJ (137.19kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016