- Energy105kJ 25kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 150.28kJ (35.91kcal)
- Beef flavoured gravy granules made with potato starch and rice flour.
Palm Oil, Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Salt, Caramelised Sugar, Rice Flour, Flavouring, Sugar, Thickener (Guar Gum), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithins), Maize Starch, Beef Fat, Onion Powder, Rosemary
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
- May contain egg and mustard.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- For 4 servings.Add 20g (4 heaped teaspoons) of beef gravy granules to a measuring jug, add 280ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water and whisk until the gravy is smooth. For thicker or thinner gravy adjust the amount of water added.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each serving (70ml) contains|
|Energy||150.28kJ (35.91kcal)||105.20kJ (25.14kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016