Graze Lemon Drizzle Flapjack 53G
- Handmade whole rolled oat flapjack with zesty lemon curd & a yoghurt drizzle
- For new online graze customers only. A valid credit or debit card is required for verification but your first 4 punnet box is free. You can choose a weekly or fortnightly schedule and can cancel easily online whenever you want. This marketing communication is directed at and valid for UK residents only. Full details at graze.com/uk/help/terms.
- 100s more snacks to discover at graze.com
- Now try a free subscription box at graze.com with code: LLFJ and we'll post your first box for free
- Enjoyed this snack? tell us what you think
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram #grazebox @grazedotcom
- Wholegrain oats
- Source of fibre
- High in energy-releasing manganese
- We never use any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives in our snacks
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 53g
- Source of fibre
Rolled Oats (42%), Margarine (Vegetable Oils [Rapeseed, Palm], Water, Salt), Demerara Sugar, Golden Syrup, Lemon Curd (2%) (Sugar, Butter [Milk], Lemon Juice, Pasteurised Free-Range Egg Yolk, Pasteurised Free-Range Whole Egg, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Gelling Agent: Citrus Pectin, Lemon Oil), Yoghurt Drizzle (Sugar, Vegetable Oils [Palm, Palm Kernel], Whey Powder [Milk], Skimmed Milk Yoghurt Powder, Fortified Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin), Lemon Oil
- We pack all our snacks in the same place so they may contain Peanuts, Nuts, Celery, Mustard and Sesame
- May Contain: Celery, Mustard, Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame
Best Before: See pack lid.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Packed by graze, here in the UK
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Freepost, The Giant Graze Box.
- Get in touch at graze.com/in-stores or write to us at Freepost, the giant graze box.
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per portion 53g||Per slice 17g|
|Energy||1960 kJ||1040 kJ||332 kJ|
|-||468 kcal||248 kcal||80 kcal|
|Fat||24 g||13 g||4.1 g|
|of which saturates||8.7 g||4.6 g||1.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||54 g||29 g||9.1 g|
|of which sugars||26 g||14 g||4.5 g|
|Fibre||5.8 g||3.1 g||1.0 g|
|Protein||5.9 g||3.1 g||1.0 g|
|Salt||0.66 g||0.35 g||0.11 g|
|Additional nutrients||(% NRV)||(% NRV)||-|
|Manganese||1.4 mg (70%)||0.74 mg (37%)||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016