Ella's Kitchen Banana And Cinnamon Muesli 215G
- Banana + Cinnamon Muesli with Crispy Bits
- P.S. let's be friends
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- Hello, an organic scrummy oats, maize, banana + cinnamon muesli with wheat crispy bits. I'm a deeelicious start to the day for tiny tummies.
- Who am I for? My ingredients and textures are suitable for babies from 10 months. I'm chunky + lumpy and my oaty pieces and yummy crispy bits are designed to help little ones learn to chew.
- My Dad promised me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our products that is full of goodness. I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- Ella x
- I'm organic
- Chunky + lumpy
- Just yummy organic food for growing babies
- No added salt
- No added sugar - I contain only naturally occurring sugars
- Nothing artificial
- Pack size: 215g
- No added sugar or salt
Organic <strong>Oats</strong> 41%, Organic Maize Flour 27%, Organic Dried Bananas 15%, Organic <strong>Wheat</strong> Crispies 9%, Organic <strong>Wheatgerm</strong> 8%, Organic Dried Cinnamon <1%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1)* <0.01%, Other Stuff 0%, *I have no Organic Certification
- I may contain Soya and Milk
- May Contain: Milk, Soya
Store me in a cool, dark place., I'm best used within 28 days of opening me.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
I'm produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: In a bowl, mix 2 dessert spoons of muesli with 56ml of your baby's usual warmed milk. This is just a guide, add more milk or baby rice if your baby likes a different consistency or is feeling hungrier. Always test my temperature before feeding me to your baby.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0) 330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 10
Warning: If I'm damaged, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
215 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||1 portion*|
|- of which saturates||0.8g||1.5g|
|- of which sugars||10.5g||4.1g|
|* 14.4g/2 dessert spoons of muesli + 56ml of your baby's usual milk||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019