L'oreal Paris Age Perfect Golden Age Rosy Day Cream 50Ml
- Rosy Glow Day Cream
- With age, features begin to sag and the face loses its firmness. Beyond this skin slackening, the skin gets thinner and micro-circulation slows down. It loses its natural colour and can look washed out. Discover our 1st Age Perfect Rosy Re-fortifying Cream specifically formulated for very mature skin.
- L'Oréal Paris Expertise
- The L'Oréal laboratories have combined an exclusive complex of Flower Extracts and Neo-Calcium in a daily care formulated for skin losing its youthful density and natural colour.
- Re-Cushioning Action:
- The formula is enriched with Neo-Calcium, known for its fortifying properties. The formula helps to restore the skin's natural barrier function and support the skin's structure. Skin feels more resilient and re-cushioned.
- Radiance Re-Activating Action:
- Enriched with Imperial Peony extract and Iris flower, the formula helps rehydrate the skin to help restore its natural colour with a healthy rosy glow. It also contains natural pink pigments to instantly beautify the complexion.
- Visible Result:
- - Instantly skin is intensely hydrated and more comfortable without
- feeling tight. Revived, skin tone looks more rosy and beautiful.
- - Day after day, skin feels denser and firmer. Facial contours look
- more defined, skin tone looks fresh and healthy and the natural
- colour of youthful looking skin is revived.
- With more than 30 years of dedicated research, at L'Oréal Paris we know your skin inside out - whether normal, dry, dull, ageing or combination.
- Our skincare creams are developed and rigorously tested with leading skin experts and scientists worldwide.
- Proven science, cutting-edge innovations captured in luxurious textures for a sumptuous skincare experience.
- For beautiful skin today and more youthful looking skin tomorrow.
- Goes well with
- To complete your golden age routine
- 1. Cleanse and smooth with Age Perfect Wipes.
- 2. Prepare and hydrate with Glow Re-activating Essence.
- 3. Revive and fortify with the Rosy Re-fortifying Cream.
- Supports the skin's structure
- Rehydrates the skin
- Restores natural colour with a healthy rosy glow
- Pack size: 50ml
782546 88, Aqua / Water, Squalane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Octyldodecanol, Jasminum Officinale Extract / Jasmine Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Tin Oxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Isobutane, Sorbitan Oleate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Isohexadecane, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristyl Alcohol, Cyclodextrin, Mannitol, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Succinate, Octocrylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Faex Extract / Yeast Extract, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Linalool, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Parfum / Fragrance, F.I.L. B182739/1, Only the list of ingredients in the product label prevail, ensure you read the information on the product packaging, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Apply every morning on a thoroughly cleansed face and neck.
- Apply with circular motions for better absorption. Avoid the eye contours.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Dept.
- UK: 0800 0304 032
- ROI: 1800 818 672
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016