- For hygienically clean laundry. Just add to wash. Kills 99.9% of bacteria. Kills 99.9% of bacteria with Odour Control Technology FL388/1
- With the move to lower washing temperatures, particularly below 60 degrees C, bacteria can survive in the wash and can be transferred between garments. Tesco antibacterial laundry cleanser is an additive that kills 99.9% of bacteria, even at 30 degrees C, leaving your laundry hygienically clean. Just add it to your normal washing routine, after adding your detergent.
- Pack size: 1.5l
Tesco anti-bacterial laundry cleanser contains amongst other ingredients: <5% Non-ionic Surfactants, Benzalkonium Chloride, Didecyldimonium Chloride. Also contains Perfume, Butylphenyl Methypropional. 100gm contains:0.6gm of Benzalkonium Chloride and o.6gm Didecydimonium Chloride For ingredient declaration sheet visit www.dpi.uk.net
Store the bottle in an upright position in a cool, dark place and ensure you replace the cap after use
Produced in United Kingdom, Produced in United Kingdom
Preparation and Usage
- Machine Washing: Add 3 capfuls to the fabric softener drawer of your washing machine Soaking: Add 1 1/2 capfuls to 2.5 litre of water and leave to soak at 20 degree C for 10 minutes
- Contains ,
- Causes skin irritation.,
- Causes serious eye damage.,
- Read label before use.,
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do Continue rinsing. Immediate call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician,
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.,
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
DANGER DANGER Contains , Causes skin irritation., Causes serious eye damage., Read label before use., IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do Continue rinsing. Immediate call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician, IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water., If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019