- Masque Pre Shampoo Treatment
- For oily roots
- Instantly absorbs oil and impurities for deeply cleansed, light and lifted roots
- Heavy, greasy hair is caused by oil on your scalp and roots. For a scalp that feels purified and for light lifted roots, discover the beauty of extraordinary clay masque
- Expert Tailor-made Care Beyond Beautiful Hair
- Goes well with
- Extraordinary Clay Masque Pre Shampoo Treatment
- Extraordinary Clay Shampoo
- Extraordinary Clay Dry Shampoo
- 3 refined clays
- 72h pure
- Lightweight roots fluid
- Free-flowing lengths
- Exquisite radiance
- Pack size: 150ml
1161062 C, Aqua / Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance, CI 42090 / Blue 1, CI 60730 / Ext. Violet 2, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, PEG-8 Isostearate, PEG-8, Argilla / Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Montmorillonite, Caprylyl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Myristic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, F.I.L. C180668/1, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use
- Before shampooing, apply this sumptuous texture delicately onto dry roots using your fingertips. Massage the clay into the scalp, section by section until you've covered the entire scalp.
- Leave for up to 5 minutes to deeply absorb excess oils and impurities.
- Rinse out the clay whilst massaging the scalp until the water runs clear.
- For best results, follow with Extraordinary Clay shampoo and conditioner to complete you hair beauty ritual.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Dept.
- UK: 0800 0304 031
- ROI: 1800 818 671
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016