- Energy1471kJ 350kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 822kJ / 195kcal
- A stonebaked pizza base topped with a tomato and an Emmental medium fat hard cheese and blue cheese sauce, Mozzarella full fat soft cheese and Cheddar cheeses, marinated grilled red and yellow peppers, red and yellow peppers, spinach, red onion, fried onion and spring onion.
- Our pizza bases are stonebaked for a chewy, light texture and authentic taste
- Topped with grilled peppers, spinach, red onion and creamy mozzarella
- Pack size: 380g
Marinated Grilled Red and Yellow Peppers contain: Red Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Garlic, Chilli.
Wheat Flour, Tomato Purée, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (7%), Marinated Grilled Red and Yellow Peppers (7%), Water, Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (5%), Red and Yellow Peppers (5%), Spinach (3.5%), Red Onion (3.5%), Spring Onion (2.5%), Onion, Emmental Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Single Cream (Milk), Crème Fraîche (Milk), Yeast, Dextrose, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Blue Cheese (Milk), Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Sugar, Pea Starch, Dried Herbs, White Pepper, Potato Starch, Sourdough Culture (Wheat).
- Contains milk and wheat. May contain celery. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 7 15 mins Remove all packaging. Place the pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 15 minutes.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in Germany, Packed in Germany
Number of uses
Carton. Card widely recycled Wrap. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pizza (179g**)|
|Energy||822kJ / 195kcal||1471kJ / 350kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019