- Fancy giving your hair a treat?
- This Juicy Green Apple conditioner is super fruity and will leave your hair feeling fresh and healthy looking. Best for normal or greasy hair. It uses most of the same ingredients you'll find in more expensive brands, but at a great price which means you can afford to look glamorous every day! After you’ve shampooed, use a good size dollop of conditioner. We find it works best to leave it on for 1-2 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly. Ta-da, fabulously soft, shiny hair. Try not to get any conditioner in your eyes but if you do rinse thoroughly with water. Alberto Balsam has been providing excellent affordable family shampoo & conditioner to UK families for generations. Over the years, we've learnt to celebrate all the small things that make life beautiful. That's why we use delicious natural ingredients, like raspberry, coconut, blueberry and apple in our products to give you little moments of joy with their lovely fragrances. Hair smells as good as it feels! Our extensive range of fresh ‘n’ fruity fragrances means that everyone in the family will be able to find their perfect Alberto Balsam scent, for a fantastically fragrant in-wash experience and delicious smelling hair. The perfect family conditioner!
- Delightful fragrance
- For normal or greasy hair
- Hair smells as good as it feels!
- Detangles and protects
- With strengthening pro-vitamin B5
- Improves manageability
- Pack size: 350millilitre
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Lactic acid, Magnesium chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Parfum, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene glycol, Pyrus Malus Juice, Sodium chloride, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 15985, CI 19140, CI 42090
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016