- This Juicy Green Apple Hair Shampoo is super fruity and will leave your hair feeling fresh and healthy looking. It uses most of the same ingredients you'll find in higher priced brands, but at a great price which means you can afford to look glamorous every day! This daily shampoo revives and refreshes hair with fruity fragrances.
- How to use: Wet hair, use a good size dollop of shampoo, lather then rinse thoroughly.
- Have you also tried our Alberto Balsam Juicy Green Apple Conditioner and Kids Shampoo? Both work a treat.
- Try not to get any shampoo in your eyes but if you do rinse thoroughly with water...
- Alberto Balsam Hair Care has been providing excellent affordable family shampoo to UK for generations. Over the years, we've learnt to celebrate all the small things that make life beautiful. That's why we use delicious natural ingredients, like Raspberry, Coconut, Blueberry, strawberry and Apple in our products to give you little moments of joy with their lovely fragrances. So, your hair smells as good as it feels!
- Our extensive range of fresh ‘n’ fruity fragrances means that everyone in the family will be able to find their perfect Alberto Balsam scent, for a fantastically fragrant in-wash experience and delicious smelling hair. Perfect family shampoo.
- Hair smells as good as it feels!
- Revives and refreshes
- Gently cleanses
- With strengthening pro-vitamin B5
- Best for normal or greasy hair
- Refreshing shampoo
- Pack size: 350millilitre
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, PPG-12, Propylene Glycol, Pyrus Malus Juice, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 15985, CI 19140, CI 42090
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016