- Energy962kJ 229kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1373.90kJ (326.60kcal)
- 4 Toffee flavour hot cross buns with toffee fudge pieces and Belgian dark chocolate chips.
- Packed with pieces of sticky toffee fudge and rich, dark chocolate chips.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Toffee Fudge Pieces (20%)(Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Coconut Oil, Skimmed Milk, Stabilisers (Pectin, Sodium Alginate, Dextrose), Cornflour, Flavouring), Water, Belgian Dark Chocolate Chips (9%)(Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Dextrose, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins)), Butter (Milk), Palm Oil, Egg, Invert Sugar Syrup, Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Demerara Sugar, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Salt, Potato Dextrin, Processing Aid (Calcium Sulphate, Enzymes, Acetic Acid, Sodium Salts of Fatty Acids, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Wheat Flour), Flavouring, Rapeseed Oil, Mixed Spices (Cinnamon, Coriander)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold Also, may contain peanuts, nuts and sesame seeds.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Instructions: Remove all packaging. Grill Slice bun in half. Place under a pre-heated grill for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Turn once.
- Remove all packaging.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperatureOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Fudge and chocolate pieces may be hot after warming the bun.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One bun (70g)|
|Energy||1373.90kJ (326.60kcal)||961.73kJ (228.62kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016