- The best way to beat body odour is to fight the source: bacteria.
- Over 10 million bacteria live in your underarm so Sure Antibacterial Odour Protection anti-perspirant deodorant has been designed to reduce 90% of odour causing bacteria. Rich in natural ingredients with known antibacterial properties including Lime Oil, Eucalyptus and Orange Terpine, you couldn't ask for better protection.
- Sure Women Antibacterial Odour Protection anti-perspirant deodorant contains Sure’s innovative MotionSense technology which releases a burst of fragrance when you need it most. It works like this; unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks the microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So the more you move, the more it protects. Teamed with 48-hour protection to help fight sweat and odour, every step leaves you confident.
- So, get all day freshness and 48 hour protection morning to night with Sure Women Antibacterial Odour Protection anti-perspirant deodorant to keep sweat and odour at bay.
- Sure. It won't let you down.
- How to use: Firstly, shake the Sure Women Anti-perspirant Deodorant can. Then hold it 15 centimetres away from your underarm and spray evenly in a well ventilated area. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin.
- (Based on antimicrobial efficacy studies in comparison with regular soap)
- (ethyl alcohol)
- Helps eliminate over 90% of odour-causing bacteria
- Rich in natural ingredients with known antibacterial properties including Lime Oil, Eucalyptus and Orange Terpine
- All day freshness, 48 hour protection against sweat and body odour
- Unique MotionSense technology releases bursts of freshness throughout the day
- Dermatologically tested & alcohol free
- Sure, It won't let you down
- Pack size: 250millilitre
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Parfum, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gelatin Crosspolymer, Cellulose Gum, Sodium benzoate, Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Silica, BHT, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Danger Extremely flammable aerosol. Caution: Shake well, hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray. Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016