Mam Anti Colic Bottle 0+ Months 260Ml
- International Children Medical Research Society
- Scientific Panel of BAMED AG
- For more information on the Easy Start see mambaby.com
- Join us in The MAM Club on mambaby.com
- Discover the fabulous world of MAM and enjoy many benefits and surprises.
- BPAº BPS free
- ºBPA/BPS free: All MAM products are made from materials free of BPA and BPS (BPA free in accordance with Regulation (EU) No.321/2011).
- MAM Teat with SkinSoft™ Silicone surface
- 94% Acceptance*
- The MAM Teat is easily accepted by babies thanks to its SkinSoft silicone surface and its unique flat shape, which feel so familiar.
- Baby approved: 94* accept the MAM Teat.
- (*Market research 2009-2017, tested with 1,508 babies)
- 1 - Slow flow 0+ Months
- 2 - Medium flow 2+ Months
- 3 - Fast flow 4+ Months
- Spill-free, fast flow 4+ Months
- X - extra fast flow for thicker liquids 6+ Months
- Less colic and regurgitation1 thanks to MAM vented vase
- The MAM Easy Start with the patented vented base allows babies to drink at their own pace, relaxed and without interruption.
- The effects:
- Less colic confirmed by 80% of mothers1
- Reduction of wind & regurgitation1
- Authentic feeding, relaxed drinking2
- 1 Field study, Austria 2011, tested with 73 mothers of colicky babies / Market research, USA 2010, tested with 35 mothers of colicky babies.
- 2 Clinical study, Argentina, 2012, tested with 34 babies.
- Clinically proven: a study conducted with preterm infants confirms that the MAM Easy Start provides for authentic feeding and relaxed drinking.
- (Clinical Study: Argentina, 2012, n=34).
- Works as measuring cup
- MAM Teat with SkinSoft silicone surface
- Easily accepted by babies
- Unique flat shape fits perfectly in baby's mouth
- Wide Openings
- Easy filling
- Fast and easy cleaning thanks to removable base
- Vented Base
- Less colic & regurgitation
- Smooth drinkflow for relaxed feeding
- The MAM Principle
- Parents are demanding. At MAM, we are too. That's why, for over 40 years, we have worked with medical, research and technological experts to develop products that are unique in function and design. MAM products support the individual development of every child and make everyday life easier for babies.
- The product meets the requirements of European Standard EN 14350.
- Patent nr.: GB 2402347, EP 2396041, EP 1675546
- Mother & Baby Awards 2007/8 Gold - Award for Excellence
- Clinically proven
- Teat easily accepted by babies
- Self sterilizing without the need of a separate steriliser
Place of Provenance
Made in Austria / Europe
Preparation and Usage
- Self-sterilising in 3 easy steps
- Fill with 20ml of water
- Heat for 3 min. in the microwave (500-1000 watts)
- Bottle teat fits all MAM Bottles and the Trainer+.
- Further instructions for use inside. Please retain instructions for future use.
- Sterilising in the microwave:
- Set the microwave timer according to the number of bottles being simultaneously cleaned. Set microwave from 500 to 1000 Watts.
- Number of bottles sterilised at the same time: 1, Estimated duration of sterilising [min]: 3
- Number of bottles sterilised at the same time: 2, Estimated duration of sterilising [min]: 4
- Number of bottles sterilised at the same time: 3, Estimated duration of sterilising [min]: 5
- Number of bottles sterilised at the same time: 4, Estimated duration of sterilising [min]: 6
- Number of bottles sterilised at the same time: 5, Estimated duration of sterilising [min]: 7
- Number of bottles sterilised at the same time: 6, Estimated duration of sterilising [min]: 8
- Allow bottle to cool down before removing from microwave. Recommended cooling time: 10 minutes at opened microwave door.
- After the process is complete, Easy Start bottle remains disinfected up to 48 hours after self-sterilising in the microwave, provided that it stays assembled as shown on Step 3.
- Pour away the leftover water. Allow bottle parts to dry.
- Always store bottle assembled.
- Instructions for Use:
- Clean before first and each use.
- Before first use separate all 6 parts and place them in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Check all components before each use and throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- To ensure proper cleaning/sterilising all 6 bottle parts Must be disassembled.
- Never screw bottle parts together for sterilising or self-sterilising!
- Cleaning/sterilising while assembled can damage the bottle and base.
- Dishwasher safe on top dishwasher rack (max. 65°C) but food colourings may discolour components.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used. Hard scourers may scratch the plastic.
- Sterilise using one of the following methods: steam sterilising (electric or microwave according to manufacturers instructions), boiling in water for at least 5 minutes or liquid sterilising solution.
- 1 Place white silicone valve into bottom ring.
- 2 Press down firmly on raised perimeter of silicone valve.
- 3 Screw assembled base onto bottom of bottle in slow steady manner.
- 4 Insert teat into top of bottle screw ring until you hear a “click”.
- Do not leave single bottle parts in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this may affect the product function.
- The bottle is made of polypropylene which is hygienic, easy to clean and relatively soft. Avoid any heavy pressure on it, as this could affect the function.
- Do not use pin or sharp object to enlarge feeding hole of teat.
- Ensure valve is assembled correctly & the base of the bottle is firmly/tightly attached prior to filling bottle with liquid (see figure 1 & 2). Pay closer attention on assembling the bottle when using hot water. (formula mixing)
- When shaking the bottle, do so with a cloth wrapped around the bottom and over the sink. (formula mixing)
- Do not let babies self-feed.
- Store teats and valves in a dry sealed container.
- Always use only MAM teats with the MAM bottles.
- Use sugar free food or liquids only.
- To avoid injury, do not let baby walk with bottle.
- Do not put your baby to bed with bottle. Prolonged contact with liquids may cause severe tooth decay.
- Bottle teat fits all MAM wide neck bottles and trainers.
- Heating Instructions:
- Never pour boiling water into the bottle.
- Place in a bottle warmer, under hot running water or in a container of heated water.
- Never Heat or Cool a Sealed Bottle. Remove the lid, teat and collar (as a whole) before heating, especially before warming in a jug and microwave heating. Do not overheat as this may damage the bottle.
- Stir thoroughly after heating to evenly distribute heat - Especially before shaking Allow the standing time recommended by the microwave manufacturer.
- Wrap Cloth or Towel Around Bottom of Bottle and shake to absorb any excess water after warming in a bottle warmer or boiling water.
- After warming the bottle in a bottle warmer or boiling water it is recommended to tighten the bottom of the bottle.
- Do not place bottle in heated oven.
- Self-sterilising function of the Easy Start™ Bottle:
- The self-sterilising function of the Easy Start is proven to be effective for killing common household germs and bacteria. This method is completely sufficient and safe. For the best results, please follow all instructions carefully and use only as directed. The practical and time-saving function can be achieved in 3 simple steps. Always thoroughly clean individual bottle parts before beginning this process!
- Step 1: For the self- sterilisation of the Easy Start™ bottle assemble clean bottle parts in the following way: base with silicone valve, teat with screw ring, bottle body and lid.
- Step 2: Fill the base with silicone valve with 20 ml of cool water. The lid makes a practical measuring cup.
- Step 3: Place the screw ring with teat in the bottle base.
- Place the bottle body on it (Do not screw this down, just place on).
- Place the lid on top.
- Important: For storing in the freezer all MAM bottles are suitable, except the MAM Easy Start™. The MAM Easy Start™ bottle should only be stored in the fridge.
Name and address
- MAM (UK) Ltd,
- PO Box 271,
- TW11 8FT.
- For more information, please contact:
- Great Britain:
- MAM (UK) Ltd,
- PO Box 271,
- TW11 8FT.
- Tel: 0208 943 8880
- Fax: 0208 943 8881
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 2
Additional Instructions: Follow the user manual instructions of your microwave or multifunctional device. ENSURE ALL PARTS FROM THE SELF-STERILISING BOTTLE AND MICROWAVE (INCLUDING WAVEGUIDE-COVER AND TURNTABLE) ARE CLEAN AND FREE FROM DIRT, FOOD RESIDUE, FAT OR OILS, ETC., AS THESE CAN IMPAIR STERILISATION AND MAY DAMAGE THE SELF-STERILISING BOTTLE OR MICROWAVE. The self-sterilising bottle should only be placed on solid and flat surfaces. Don't put the self-sterilising bottle at the centre of the turntable as this could result in an uneven heat distribution. Don't leave your microwave unattended during sterilisation process. Never place in the microwave without water and stop the microwaving-process immediately if whole water is vaporized! Filling the base with inaccurate water measures can damage the bottle. Always set the microwave to the correct power and time. If using a combination microwave oven, ensure that the self-sterilising bottle is not exposed to the heat of the grill because this will damage it. ATTENTION when dealing with the sterilised products since they may still be hot. Wash hands before using sterilised products. Always store the bottle dry. Hold the self-sterilising bottle straight when removing from microwave to avoid pouring out hot residual water. Do not wash self-sterilising bottle after sterilising. Do not touch the teat after sterilising. Handle teat by using the screw ring. HELPFUL TIPS DO NOT screw bottle parts together when sterilising. This could result in leaking. Always remove the lid, teat & collar as a whole when using any method of warming and cooling. Water may collect in the holes of the base. Before use, use a cloth, shake bottle and wipe away excess water. If using hot water, 70C or more and mixing formula in the bottle, please ensure base is screwed on tightly. For your child's safety and health WARNING! Always use this product with adult supervision. Never use feeding teats as a soother. Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. Always check food temperature before feeding. Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children. IMPORTANT Do not screw parts together when sterilising/self sterilising as this will result in leaking. Read CAREFULLY full instructions enclosed on sterilising, heating & mixing formula Please pay special attention to the instructions in red text
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019