Scholl Gelactiv Flat Shoes Insoles
- Gel Activ Flat Shoes
- - Improves the comfort in your flat shoes
- - Extra cushioning
- - Non-slip design and adhesive gel keep insole firmly in place
- - Ultra-thin insole specifically designed to not crowd your toes
- - Designed and assessed in consultation with foot care specialists
- - One size fits all
- Give your high heels the sneaker feel.
- Transparent gel with an extra slim design is discreetly hidden when worn in flat shoes. The ultra-thin design doesn't crowd toes while still cushioning the ball of the foot from pressure.
- Designed and assessed in consultation with foot care specialists. Non-slip design ensures that your feet and insole stay firmly in place.
- Suitable for shoes sizes UK: 3-7.5
- All day comfort
- Suitable for flat shoes and boots
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in China from imported and local components
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use:
- Ensure inside of shoe is clean and dry before use
- Remove plastic backing
- Look for marking to indicate left (L) versus right (R) insole
- Place insole in the correct shoe, sticky side down
- Insert into the appropriate shoe, lining up the heel of the insole with the back of shoe
- Replace after 6 months or first signs of wear
- To remove the insole, pull it slowly and gently out of the shoe
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- UK - PO Box 4044 Slough,
Caution: Discontinue use if you experience adverse reaction.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016