- Spinach & Pine Nut Pie
- Tell us what you think
- Your encouragement inspires us & your suggestions help us make things better.
- Seeded spelt shortcrust pastry with a creamy filling of spinach and Greek feta, with a hint of nutmeg, hand-topped with red peppers, even more feta and toasted pine nuts.
- Everyday food, made GLORIOUS
- We're Higgidy, and we make feel-good family food. Bold, vibrant, uplifting dishes for lazy weekend lunches and swift but satisfying mid-week suppers.
- All packaging is 100% recyclable
- Tender spinach & Greek feta
- Bright red peppers & pine nuts
- Mature cheddar
- Camilla's seeded shortcrust pastry
- Pack size: 270G
Béchamel Sauce (Water, Dried Skimmed <strong>Milk</strong>, Butter (<strong>Milk</strong>), <strong>Wheat</strong> Flour (<strong>Wheat</strong> Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Double Cream (<strong>Milk</strong>), Cornflour, <strong>Mustard</strong> Powder), Spinach (14%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (<strong>Milk</strong>) (14%), Feta Cheese (<strong>Milk</strong>) (12%), Sautéed Onion (Onions, Rapeseed Oil), <strong>Wheat</strong> Flour (<strong>Wheat</strong> Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Free Range Whole <strong>Egg</strong>, Water, Vegetable Oils (Sustainable Palm Oil*, Rapeseed Oil), Red Pepper (4%), <strong>Spelt</strong> Flour, Butter (<strong>Milk</strong>), Cornflour, Pine Nuts (<1%), Brown Linseeds (<1%), Golden Linseeds (<1%), Poppy Seeds (<1%), Salt, Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, *higgidy.co.uk/palmoil
- Made on a site that handles Sesame Seeds
Keep your pie refrigerated below 5°C. If freezing, freeze before use by date. Use within one month & once defrosted eat within 24 hours. Once thawed don't refreeze. Always defrost fully, before cooking.For use by see front of pack.
Instructions: This pie is ready to eat cold but tastes best heated up. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Remove all packaging & place on a tray on the middle shelf of the oven for about 25 minutes. This is a guide only (some ovens vary). Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
- This pie is ready to eat cold but tastes best heated up. Please remove packaging before heating & serving.
Name and address
- West Sussex,
- BN43 6PB.
- West Sussex,
- BN43 6PB.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Pie|
|of which saturates||7.2g||19.5g|
|of which sugars||1.1g||3.2g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020