- Energy495kJ 118kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 165kJ / 39kcal
- A soup made with vegetables, cooked chicken breast, pearl barley and herbs.
- Chunky & Classic Carrot, swede and parsnip mixed with chicken breast and pearl barley Just as you would when cooking a soup at home, our experts sauté onions and garlic to create a base and build flavours with selected vegetables and seasoning.
Chicken Stock, Vegetables (30%) (Carrot, Swede, Onion, Potato, Parsnip, Leek, Celery), Chicken Breast (6%), Potato Starch, Pearl Barley, Garlic Purée, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Sage, Thyme.
Chicken Stock contains: Water, Chicken Extract, Chicken, Sugar, Salt, Cornflour, Chicken Fat, Onion Concentrate.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Chilled: 800W/900W 5½ mins/5 mins
Remove lid, stir soup, place lid loosely back onto the pot and place pot on a microwaveable plate. Heat on full power and stir halfway through heating. Stir and leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Instructions: Chilled: 5-6 mins
Empty contents into a saucepan.
Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until piping hot.
Do not allow to boil.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape
- This container may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing
- For best results microwave heat. To open, pull tab on rim to break.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Take care when removing and pouring as product will be hot.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pot (300g)|
|Energy||165kJ / 39kcal||495kJ / 118kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019