- Chocolate Flavoured Coating, Peanut Butter and Crispy Wafers
- Reese's Peanut Butter Sticks have layers of light and crispy wafers are alternated with Reese's creamy peanut butter, for a munch with a crunch. To top it all off, it's been smothered in a layer of smooth milk chocolate - and as many of us agree - chocolate and peanut butter combined is divine! The perfect snack for at home, work or on the go. There's 4 bars in this King Size pack!
- The original Reese's Peanut Butter Cup was created in 1928 as a partnership between H.B. Reese and Milton Hershey. Since then, the Reese's family has grown to include a variety of flavours and forms. Today, you can try Reese's products in dark chocolate, white chocolate, snack-sized pieces and candy bars.
- Pack size: 42g
Peanut Butter (45%) [Peanuts, Sugar*; Dextrose*; Cocoa Butter; Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel and Palm Oil); Salt; Palm Kernel Oil; Cornstarch*; Antioxidant, TBHQ (E319); Citric Acid (E330)], Chocolate Flavoured Coating (43%) [Sugar*; Cocoa Butter; Cocoa Mass; Whole Milk Powder; Lactose (Milk); Vegetable Oil (Palm, Shea, Sunflower and/or Safflower Oil); Nonfat Milk Powder; Milk Fat; Whey Powder (Milk); Emulsifier [Soya Lecithin* (E322) and Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate (E476)]; Salt, Artificial Flavour (Vanillin); Chocolate], Wafers (12%) [Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin and Folic Acid); Sugar*; Palm Kernel Oil; Emulsifier, Soya Lecithin* (E322); Leavening Agent, Sodium Bicarbonate (E500(ii))], *Produced with genetically modified Sugar Beets, Corn and Soya Beans
To keep this product in perfect condition store in a cool place (16°C-18°C) and consume before the date given.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Manufactured in the United States of America
Name and address
- Hershey Company,
- 100 Crystal A Drive,
- PA 17033-0815,
- Hershey International,
- Please send comments within EU to:
- Hershey International,
- c/o A.I.B. International,
- P.O. Box 11,
- KT22 7YZ,
- Questions or comments?
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g:|
|Energy||2266 kJ/542 kcal|
|of which: Saturated Fat||12.8g|
|of which: Sugars||41.8g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016