- Hayfever Relief for Adults 0.05% Nasal Spray
- Pirinase Hayfever Relief for Adults 0.05% Nasal Spray is used to treat the symptoms of hayfever including sneezing, itchy and watery eyes and a runny, itchy or blocked-up nose, for up to 24 hours. The active ingredient is fluticasone propionate, a corticosteroid which, when used every day, has an anti-inflammatory action and works in a similar way to natural body chemicals to control inflammation. This spray helps to control your body's reactions to allergens (pollen) in the environment. Users normally need only two sprays into each nostril once a day. Dosage: For adults ages 18 years and over, 2 sprays into each nostril once a day, preferably in the morning. Once symptoms have improved, use one spray per nostril once a day. Use the lowest dose that effectively controls your symptoms. Do not use more than two sprays in each nostril per day. Pirinase Hayfever relief for Adults 0.05% Nasal Spray contains fluticasone. Always read the label.
- Pirinase Hayfever Relief for Adults 0.05% Nasal Spray treats all major hayfever symptoms such as sneezing, itchy and watery eyes and a runny, itchy or blocked-up nose, for up to 24 hours
- Nothing is more effective without prescription or OTC medicines
- Users normally need two sprays into each nostril once a day. Please see pack for details
- Contains 60 sprays
Pirinase Hayfever Relief for Adults 0.05% Nasal Spray is an Aqueous Spray containing 0.05% w/w Fluticasone Propionate (50 Micrograms per Spray), Also contains: Dextrose (Anhydrous), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Dilute Hydrochloric Acid, Preservatives: Benzalkonium Chloride, Phenylethylalcohol
Do not store above 30°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- How to Use:
- Shake gently before use.
- Use only in the nose.
- Adults aged 18 years and over:
- Usual dose: 2 sprays in each nostril, once a day. If your symptoms improve use 1 spray in each nostril once a day.
- Children: Not for use in children under 18 years.
Name and address
- TW8 9GS,
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 18
DO NOT USE Do not use if you are taking medicines for HIV. Do not use more than 2 sprays in each nostril in a day. Do not use for more than 1 month continuously without consulting your doctor. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR Before use, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. If your symptoms have not improved after using the spray for 7 days. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
60 x Sprays
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019