- Energy853kJ 203kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 741kJ / 178kcal
- Medium sized Frozen Half Lamb Leg
- Medium Lamb Leg
Keep Frozen - See storage instructions
Temperature: Fan 160??C, Gas 4, 180??C
Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Instructions: For best results always cook from defrost Defrost according to instructions. Remove all packaging. Pre-heat oven. Place in a roasting tin in the centre of a pre-heated oven and cook for 1hr 20 minutes. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 130??C, Gas 2, 150??C
Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Instructions: Remove all packaging. Pre-heat oven. Place in a roasting tin in the centre of a pre-heated oven and cook for 1hr 20 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Adjust times according to your particular oven
- (For fan assisted ovens cooking times should be reduced
- For best results refer to manufacturer's handbook.)
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- If you prefer a rare product reduce cooking times accordingly
- If cooked rare there is a small risk that harmful bacteria may be present.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
Number of uses
- Defrost throroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- This product will contain bone.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
1.4 - 1.6 Kg
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||Each (125g) serving roasted lamb, trimmed of fat, contains|
|Energy||741kJ / 178kcal||853kJ / 203kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016