- Energy853kJ 203kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 741kJ / 178kcal
- Small sized frozen half lamb leg
- Small Lamb Leg
Keep Frozen - See storage instructions
Temperature: , Gas 4, 180??C
Time: 55 mins / kg
Instructions: For best results always cook from defrost Defrost according to instructions. Remove all packaging. Pre-heat oven to 180oC, 350oF, Gas Mark 4. Place in a roasting tin in the centre of a pre-heated oven and cook for 55 minutes per kilogram. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before carving
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , Gas 2, 150??C
Time: 1hr 45 mins / kg
Instructions: Remove all packaging. Place in a roasting tin in the centre of a pre-heated oven and cook for 1 hour 45 minutes per kilogram. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Adjust times according to your particular oven
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Number of uses
- Defrost throroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines below.IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product will contain bone.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
750g - 950g
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each (125g) serving roasted lamb, trimmed of fat contains|
|Energy||741kJ / 178kcal||853kJ / 203kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016