Tesco Smoked Salmon Sliced Crescent 114G
- Energy351kJ 84kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 922kJ / 222kcal
- Salmon mousse wrapped with smoked salmon (Salmo salar).
- A light mousse, wrapped in smoked salmon and sliced for canapés A light, creamy mousse wrapped in smoked salmon that's been gently kiln smoked using smouldering oak for robustness and beechwood for a subtle sweetness. Pre sliced and ideal for dinner parties. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
INGREDIENTS: Smoked Salmon (34%), Single Cream (Milk), Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Water, Salmon (Fish) (9%), Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Butter (Milk), Fish Gelatine, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Chive, Milk Proteins, Salt, Black Pepper.
Smoked Salmon contains: Salmon (Fish), Salt, Sugar.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
- Serve directly from fridge.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product can contain minor bones..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||⅓ of a pack (38g)|
|Energy||922kJ / 222kcal||351kJ / 84kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019