- Energy420kJ 100kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2098kJ / 502kcal
- 10 Cookies with dark chocolate and milk chocolate chunks.
- Tesco 10 Chunky Chocolate Cookies Crumbly & Sweet Packed with milk and dark chocolate chunks and baked to a golden crunch Our bakers have been making biscuits, the traditional way, for more than 160 years. Passing down their knowledge and care from generation to generation.
- Crumbly & Sweet Packed with milk and dark chocolate chunks and baked to a golden crunch Our bakers have been making biscuits, the traditional way, for more than 160 years. Passing down their knowledge and care from generation to generation.
- Pack size: 200g
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dark Chocolate Chunks (17%), Milk Chocolate Chunks (17%), Palm Oil, Sugar, Oatmeal, Invert Sugar Syrup, Desiccated Coconut, Glucose Syrup, Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Molasses, Salt, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Dark Chocolate Chunks contains: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Palm Oil, Shea Fat, Sal Fat, Mango Kernel Fat, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins).
Milk Chocolate Chunks contains: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Palm Oil, Shea Fat, Sal Fat, Mango Kernel Fat.
Dark Chocolate Chunks contains: Cocoa Solids 35% minimum.
Milk Chocolate Chunks contains: Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Solids 14% minimum.
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Plastic not currently recycled Plastic check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One cookie (20g)|
|Energy||2098kJ / 502kcal||420kJ / 100kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019