Jus-Rol Croissants Dough 6 Pack 350G
- Energy904kJ 216kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1559 kJ / 372 kcal
- Chilled uncooked dough for croissants.
- Jus Rol Ready To Bake pastry makes it easy to bake croissants, cinnamon swirls and pains au chocolat.
- Jus Rol Ready to bake pastry is freshly baked in minutes.
- So easy to bake a pastry, croissant, cinammon swirl or pain au chocolat for breakfast or as a snack.
- For inspiring recipe ideas visit www.jusrol.co.uk
- Freshly baked in minutes!
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 350g
Wheat Flour, Water, Palm Fat, Vegetable Oils (Soybean, Sunflower), Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Dextrose, Raising Agents (Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate), Alcohol, Salt, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Sea Salt, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Flavourings, Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Colour (Beta-Carotene)
- May contain Milk, Egg and Soy
- May Contain: Eggs, Milk, Soya
Keep refrigerated until ready for use., When opened use immediately., Do not freeze., Use By: See End of Can
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180°C fan assisted (200°C without fan), gas mark 6
- 2. Unroll the dough and separate into triangles by using a knife or a pizza cutter. From the smaller side, roll the dough to the opposite corner and form crescents
- 3. Put them on a baking tray, which is lined with non-stick baking paper.
- 4. If you prefer, glaze with a mixture of egg and water, or milk.
- 5. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve fresh from the oven!
Number of uses
6 Contains 6 portions
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- General Mills International Sàrl,
- General Mills UK,
- PO Box 363,
- At Jus-Rol™ we love our products and we hope you do too.
- To get in touch you can phone or contact us via our website.
- Freephone Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
- 0800 028 0089 (UK only)
- 1-800 535 115 (ROI only)
- General Mills UK,
- PO Box 363,
- UB8 1YT,
350 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (uncooked) Per 100g||(uncooked) Each croissant (58g)||%* (58g)|
|Energy||1559 kJ / 372 kcal||904 kJ / 216 kcal||11%|
|Fat||21.8 g||12.6 g||18%|
|of which saturates||11.5 g||6.7 g||33%|
|Carbohydrate||35.1 g||20.4 g||8%|
|of which sugars||6.9 g||4.0 g||4%|
|Fibre||1.0 g||0.6 g||-|
|Protein||7.0 g||4.0 g||8%|
|Salt||1.47 g||0.86 g||14%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019