Nippon Ant Killer Powder
- Ant Killer Powder
- This product is Approved under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended) for use as directed. HSE 5499 PCS No 93134
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Long lasting - up to 6 months control
- Highly efficient ant and crawling insect killer, also destroys wasp nests
- Pack size: 300g
Contains 0.448% w/w Permethrin
Keep in safe place.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use
- Remove cap. Hold container pointing slightly downwards and apply as a fine dust to surfaces.
- Replace cap after use.
- Ants: Where possible open up the nests, dust well and tread down. Dust along the ant runs, cracks, crevices and other places. Entrances to nests should be liberally dusted particularly in cases where the ants cannot be disturbed. Where ants are invading premises apply to points of access such as doorsteps, window frames, air-bricks, etc.
- Crawling insects - cockroaches, beetles, earwigs, silverfish, woodlice and other crawling insects: Apply around cracks and other entry points. Leave powder undisturbed and re-treat as necessary.
- Wasps: Apply dust liberally into the nest or apply in piles at the nest entrance. Treatment is best carried out in the evening or on dull days when wasp activity is at a minimum. Take care not to disturb the colony and do not return to the nest until all wasp activity has ceased.
- Note: Do not use on soft furnishings.
- Contents May Settle After Packaging, Shake Well Before Use
- Statutory Conditions Relating to Use
- For Use Only as an Insecticide
- Apply as a crack/crevice treatment at 20 g/m2.
- Re-treat as necessary.
- Other Uses: Apply as required. Re-treat as necessary.
- Users must comply in full with all their legal responsibilities under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended), including complying with all Conditions of Approval.
- Read All Precautions Before Use
Name and address
- Vitax Ltd,
- Owen Street,
- LE67 3DE.
- Vitax Ltd,
- Owen Street,
- LE67 3DE.
- Tel: 01530 510060
300 Grams ℮
NIPPON ANT KILLER POWDER
- Environmentally damaging
WARNING Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas GENERAL PRECAUTIONARY PHRASES This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. DO NOT CONTAMINATE FOODSTUFFS, EATING UTENSILS OR FOOD CONTACT SURFACES. Do not breathe dust. Do not empty into drains. Do not contaminate ground, waterbodies or watercourses with chemicals or used container. REMOVE OR COVER ALL FISH TANKS AND BOWLS before application. COVER ALL WATER STORAGE TANKS before application. FOR UK: All bats are protected under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981. Before treating any structure used by bats, consult Natural England, Scottish Natural Heritage or the Countryside Council for Whales. FOR IRELAND: All bats are protected under Schedule 5 of the Wildlife Acts (1976 and 2000). Before treating any structure used by bats, consult the National Parks and Wildlife Service. HAZARDOUS TO BEES WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use. Warning Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. Collect spillage. Dispose the contents/container in accordance with national regulations. To avoid risk to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use. Contains permethrin. May produce an allergic reaction.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016