- Energy978kJ 232kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1151kJ / 273kcal
- 2 White panini rolls with extra virgin olive oil (3.5%).
- A Taste of Italy Stonebaked with extra virgin olive oil (3.5%) for distinctive finish. Fill with mozzarella, basil pesto and sundried tomatoes. Place under a grill under the cheese melts
- A Taste of Italy Stonebaked with extra virgin olive oil (3.5%) for distinctive finish
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (3.5%), Salt, Yeast, Malted Wheat Flour.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry place. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Once defrosted, do not refreeze. Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container. Once opened consume within 24 hours.
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 5-8 mins Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 5-8 minutes. Do not reheat.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Not suitable for microwave heating.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
2 x Panini Rolls
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One roll (85g)|
|Energy||1151kJ / 273kcal||978kJ / 232kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019