- This refreshing lemon liqueur is crafted from an authentic family recipe created more than 100 years ago by the Pallini family. We do not use artificial flavoring, preservatives and the lemons are pesticides free. We carefully hand-pick them for optimal freshness and flavour.
- High quality
- Gold medal ISW, 2013
- Diffords guide rating: 4.5/5, 2011
- Gold medal - BTI international review of spirits 2009
- Gold medal ISW, 2006
- Super highly recommended best buy 90-95 wine enthusiast magazine 2006
- Fat free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 50cl
- Fat free
Alcohol, Sugar, "Limone Costa d'Amalfi I.G.P." Lemon Peel Infuse, Natural Essences, Colouring: E102, No Phenylalanine
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
In the fridge, not in the freezer
Country of Origin
Name and address
- Via Tiburtina 1314,
- 00131 Roma.
- The Drinks Company Ltd,
- 11 Foundry Court,
- Foundry Lane,
- West Sussex,
- RH13 5PY.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Caution: don't expose the bottle to direct sunlight or to direct artificial light it may cause discoloration
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100ml|
|( Energy )||232,46 kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019