- Fortified British Wine
- Smooth and sweet with a rich, full bodied taste. Old Westminster Cream is produced to the highest standard and in the finest tradition.
- Produced in the finest tradition
- Pack size: 70cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Smooth and sweet with a rich, full bodied taste
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
To enjoy as its best, store in a cool, dark place and consume within 2 months of opening.
Preparation and Usage
- Delicious served at room temperature or over ice.
Name and address
- Produced & bottled by:
- HD2 1YY,
- HD2 1YY,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
70 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016