- Energy609kJ 145kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 717.00kJ (170.60kcal)
- Pieces of cod (Gadus morhua) mixed with potato and seasoning, coated in batter and breadcrumbs.
- Cod fillet with delicately seasoned mashed potato in a crisp crumb
Cod (Fish) (42%), Potato, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Water, Dried Potato, Durum Wheat Semolina, Wheat Starch, Lemon Juice, Parsley, Onion, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Black Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Colour (Paprika Extract)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 220ºC / Fan 200ºC / Gas 7 30 mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.For best results cook from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One fishcake (85g)|
|Energy||717.00kJ (170.60kcal)||609.45kJ (145.01kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016