- Energy407kJ 98kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1455kJ / 349kcal
- Seasoned pork filling wrapped in puff pastry.
- Pork lightly seasoned with sage, wrapped in flaky puff pastry
Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Pork (16%), Rapeseed Oil, Pork Rind, Salt, Sage, Caramelised Sugar, White Pepper, Raising Agent (Ammonium Carbonate), Nutmeg.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 190°C/ Fan 190°C/ Gas 5 20-25 mins Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place sausage rolls evenly on a baking tray, seal side down, at least 2.5cm apart. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after cooking. Top Tip: Brush with milk or beaten egg before cooking for a golden finish.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
Republic of Ireland
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 sausage rolls (28g**)|
|Energy||1455kJ / 349kcal||407kJ / 98kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016