- Energy407kJ 98kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1455.04kJ (348.84kcal)
- Seasoned pork filling wrapped in puff pastry.
- Pork lightly seasoned with sage, wrapped in flaky puff pastry
Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Pork (16%), Rapeseed Oil, Pork Rind, Salt, Sage, Caramelised Sugar, White Pepper, Raising Agent (Ammonium Carbonate), Nutmeg
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 190°C/ Fan 190°C/ Gas 5 20-25 mins Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place sausage rolls evenly on a baking tray, seal side down, at least 2.5cm apart. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after cooking. Top Tip: Brush with milk or beaten egg before cooking for a golden finish.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
Republic of Ireland
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 sausage rolls (28g**)|
|Energy||1455.04kJ (348.84kcal)||407.41kJ (97.68kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016