Tesco Finest Strawberries & Cream Tart 537G
- Energy922kJ 220kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1030kJ / 246kcal
- All butter pastry case filled with whipping cream and clotted cream enriched créme patisserie, stawberry sauce and strawberry halves finished with a sweet glaze.
- Strawberries and cream is a classic combination and we've captured its summery flavour in this vibrant, fruity tart. The dessert has a rich filling of sweet crème pâtissière blended with clotted cream for an even thicker texture. A vibrant strawberry sauce and juicy strawberry halves bring a burst of fruity flavour to the creaminess, while a sweet glaze gives it a patisserie style finish.
- Crisp all butter pastry filled with rich crème pâtissière, strawberry sauce and juicy strawberry halves, finished with a sweet glaze.
- Pack size: 537g
Strawberry (29%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Whipping Cream (Milk) (11%), Water, Butter (Milk) (9%), Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Strawberry Purée, Cornflour, Clotted Cream (Milk), Flavouring, Colour (Anthocyanins), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Wheat Flour, Thickener (Amidated Pectin), Dextrose.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. Remove all packaging Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 1/2 hours at room temperature. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day Do not refreeze
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Carton. Card widely recycled Window. Plastic not currently recycled Foil. Metal check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a tart (90g)|
|Energy||1030kJ / 246kcal||922kJ / 220kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019