Tesco Classic Sliced Beef In Gravy 210G
- Energy496kJ 117kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 236.12kJ(55.94kcal)
- Cooked sliced beef with added pea protein in a rich beef gravy
- Cooked Sliced Silverside Beef in gravy
Gravy, Sliced Beef (21%).
Gravy contains: Water, Cornflour, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Colour: Plain Caramel; Beef Stock, Salt, Flavouring, Barley Malt Extract, Pepper, Red Wine Extract, Mushroom Concentrate, Caramelised Sugar, Black Pepper, Aniseed.
Sliced Beef contains: Beef, Pea Protein, Salt, Stabilisers (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Triphosphate)
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen - See storage instructions.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each Pack (210g) Contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016