- Energy1114kJ 268kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1466kJ / 353kcal
- Brie mould ripened full fat soft cheese with sweetened dried cranberries, golden raisins and a sachet of glaze made with cranberry, orange and GRAND MARNIER® orange liqueur extract.
- Our rich and creamy baking brie makes a stunning centrepiece. Plump cranberries and golden raisins add a contrasting sharp, fruity bite, while the GRAND MARNIER® glaze is full of sweet, festive warmth.
- With Cranberries and Golden Raisins, with an Orange Liqueur, Cranberry and Orange Glaze Our chefs have chosen a rich citrus flavour of Grand Marnier® as the perfect partner for a creamy Brie. This baked cheese makes a stunning festive centrepiece.
- Pack size: 610g
INGREDIENTS: Brie Mould Ripened Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (82%)
INGREDIENTS: Brie Mould Ripened Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (82%), Cranberry, Orange and GRAND MARNIER® Orange Liqueur Extract Glaze Sachet (11%) [Sugar, Water, Cranberry, Orange Pulp, GRAND MARNIER® Extract [GRAND MARNIER® Extract, Colour (Plain Caramel)], Redcurrant Concentrate, Modified Maize Starch, Citric Acid], Sweetened Dried Cranberries and Golden Raisins (7%) [Golden Raisins, Cranberries, Sugar, Glazing Agent (Sunflower Oil), Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)].
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Instructions: Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 15 - 25 minutes
Remove Brie from carton and remove all wrapping and glaze sachet. Preheat oven. OVEN: 190⁰C / Fan 170⁰C / Gas 5. Chilled 15-25 mins. Replace brie in wooden tray, alternatively place the cheese in a small ovenproof dish. Using a knife, make 5 slits in the top of the cheese approx. 20mm long. Place on a baking tray and cook in the centre of the oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and arrange fruit topping on the cheese and drizzle the glaze over. Cook for a further 5-10 minutes until the cheese is hot and melted in the centre and the fruit glaze is hot.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Produced in France, Packed in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/8 of a pack (76g)|
|Energy||1466kJ / 353kcal||1114kJ / 268kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019