- Energy50kJ 13kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy per 100ml
- Concentrated No Added Sugar Blackcurrant and Spice Flavoured Juice Drink with sweeteners
- A limited edition, hot Ribena with a seasonal twist! A delicious aromatic blend of our blackcurrant flavour that you know and love, mixed with flavoursome spices to warm you up this winter. Best served hot to create a warming treat, perfect for those chilly days and festive nights. Can be consumed cold.
- Keep active. Eat healthy. Enjoy Ribena
- Contains a source of phenylalanine
- No added sugar
- Can be consumed cold
- Contains real fruit juice
- No artificial colours and rich in Vitamin C
- Pack size: 850ml
- No added sugar.
Water, Blackcurrant Juice from Concentrate (35%), Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid), Acidity Regulators (Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Carbonate), Vitamin C, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame-K), Flavouring, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Bisulphite), Colour (Anthocyanins)
Once opened store in the fridge and drink within 21 days.
Preparation and Usage
- Dilute 1 part (50ml) squash with at least 4 parts hot or cold water to give a 250ml serving.
- Can be consumed hot or cold.
- Remember to add extra water if giving to toddlers
Number of uses
- Free From Additives
Bottle. Plastic - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited
- 2 Longwalk Road,
- Stockley Park,
- UB11 1BA.
- Consumer Care, Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd., Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1BA.
1 x 850ml
|Typical Values||per 100ml||%RI*||per 250ml Serving||%RI*|
|of which sugars, g||0.5||1.3|
|Vitamin C, mg||32||40||80||100|
|Contains naturally occurring sugars present in the fruit juice at approx. 0.5g per 100ml. Contains negligible amounts of - Fat, Saturates and Protein. *RI = Reference Intake.||-||-||-||-|
|*RI = Reference Intake||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019