- Coconut Oil & Baobab Silkening Serum
- Help shield hair from thermal damage while improving manageability, moisture and shine
- The Problem:
- Daily thermal styling can lead to dry, damaged hair-leaving your strands prone to frizz and breakage.
- The Fix: Instant Strand Protection
- Formulated for heat-styled hair. This multi-benefit serum, with nutrient-dense Coconut & African Baobab oils, hydrates while helping protect hair from thermal damage and reducing drying time.
- The result: Promotes silky-smooth and frizz-resistant hair.
- Thermal protector
- For daily style & protection
- Pack size: 127ML
Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Isopropyl Myristate, Aminopropyl Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Limonene, Eugenol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Linalool, CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 4700 (Yellow 11)
Store in cool dry place at room temperature.See Bottle for Stamped Manufacture (MFG) and Best Used Before the End of (BB) Dates.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Apply evenly to damp or dry hair. Use thermal tools to style hair as usual.
- WARNING: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS, RINSE WITH WATER. HAIR IS FLAMMABLE. FLAMMABILITY IS INCREASED WHEN WEARING LEAVE-ON PRODUCTS OF THIS TYPE. KEEP HAIR AWAY FROM SPARKS, FLAMES OR LIT TOBACCO PRODUCTS AT ALL TIMES. IF INGESTED, CONSULT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Name and address
- 2511 VJ The Hague,
- Call 1-888-766-8784 or email email@example.com
WARNING: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS, RINSE WITH WATER. HAIR IS FLAMMABLE. FLAMMABILITY IS INCREASED WHEN WEARING LEAVE-ON PRODUCTS OF THIS TYPE. KEEP HAIR AWAY FROM SPARKS, FLAMES OR LIT TOBACCO PRODUCTS AT ALL TIMES. IF INGESTED, CONSULT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022