Ors Hairepair Anti Breakage Strength Creme 142G
- HAIRepair Anti-Breakage Crème
- Crème with Bamboo Extract & Shea Butter*
- *These plus the listed ingredients moisturize hair and help protect the cuticle layer.
- HAIRepair™ Anti-Breakage Crème™ helps moisturize and condition weak and damaged hair. Formulated with a blend of bamboo extract, shea butter, and other essential ingredients that have been known to help reduce breakage and dryness in natural and relaxed hair. With continued use, hair will appear stronger with a beautiful healthy-looking shine.
- For weak & damaged hair
- Pack size: 142g
Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, PEG-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Bamboo (Bambusa Vulgaris) Extract, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Polysorbate 60, PEG-150 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, PEG-20 Hydrogenated, Lanolin, PEG-40 Stearate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethiconol Methionine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, BHA, BHT, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 19140, CI 15985
Store in cool dry place at room temperature.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the United States containing U.S. and imported ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Use daily or as often as needed. Apply a small amount to the scalp and massage. Comb through for even distribution from root to end. May also be applied directly to ends for added protection.
Name and address
- 2511 VJ The Hague,
- 2511 VJ The Hague,
WARNING: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES AND ANY OPEN/IRRITATED SKIN. IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS, RINSE WITH WATER HAIR IS FLAMMABLE. FLAMMABILITY IS INCREASED WHEN WEARING LEAVE-ON PRODUCTS OF THIS TYPE. KEEP AWAY FROM SPARKS, FLAMES OR LIT TOBACCO PRODUCTS AT ALL TIMES. IF INGESTED, CONSULT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016