Tesco Lamb Chops 550G
- Energy1521kJ 366kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1014kJ (244kcal)
- Lamb chops
- To enjoy your chops at their best, take out of fridge and remove packaging 10
- minutes before cooking. For best results we recommend pan frying. Pan fry
- Lightly oil and season chops. Heat a dry frying pan until very hot and cook
- chops for 1 minute each side, reduce to medium heat and cook for the following
- times: Medium: 1-2 minutes each side. Well done: 4-5 minutes each side. Remove
- from pan and rest on a warm plate for 5 minutes. Grill Season the chops.
- Preheat grill until hot and place the chops under the grill for the following
- times: Medium: 3-4 minutes each side. Well done: 5-6 minutes each side. Remove
- from grill and rest on a warm plate for 5 minutes.
- Tip: Add fresh sage or a sprig of rosemary to the pan for the last 2 minutes of
- cooking, basting occasionally, for a lovely aromatic flavour.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly in the fridge before use. Once defrosted use on the same
- day. Do not refreeze.
United Kingdom, New Zealand
Number of uses
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK 5416 EC
|Typical Values||100g as sold||Per two chops (typically 150g) as sold|
|Energy||1014kJ (244kcal)||1521kJ (366kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016