- Energy1521kJ 366kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1014kJ / 244kcal
- Lamb chops.
- From Trusted Farms. From selected and trusted farmers, our lamb is fed on a grass based diet and cared for with high welfare standards to ensure great quality and flavoursome lamb.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Med - High. Season the chops on botch sides. Pre-heat grill, then place the chops onto the grill pan and cook under a med - high heat for 3-4 minutes each side (medium), or 5-6 minutes each side (well done). Remove from grill and rest on a warm plate for 5 minutes before serving.
Instructions: Pan fry Med - High. Lightly oil and season chops on both sides. Heat a heavy based frying pan over a high heat until smoking. Add the chops to the dry pan and cook for 1 minute each side, reduce to medium heat and continue to cook for a further 1-2 minutes each side (medium), or 4-5 minutes each side (well done). Remove from pan and rest on a warm place for 5 minutes before serving.
- To enjoy your chops at their best, remove from fridge and all packaging 10 minutes before cooking. For best results we recommend pan frying.
the U.K. or New Zealand
the U.K. or New Zealand
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 typical chops (150g)|
|Energy||1014kJ / 244kcal||1521kJ / 366kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019