- Energy1285kJ 305kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 368kJ / 87kcal
- Pasta sheets layered with vegetables and lentils in a tomato, red and white wine sauce topped with a white sauce and red Cheddar cheese.
- Tesco Vegetable Lasagne is a tasty meat free alternative to try at home tonight. Either cook from frozen in the microwave for 10 minutes or oven cook for 40 minutes (Concerned we might get complaints if consumers only cook for 10 minutes in the oven) for a crispy top and a deliciously easy meal. This vegetable lasagne contains 1 of your 5 a day and can be enjoyed by itself or with a generous side salad.
Water, Vegetables (16%), Lasagne Sheets, Tomato Purée, Tomato, Lentils, Whole Milk, Red Cheddar Cheese, Cornflour, Red Wine, Half Cream (Milk), Garlic Purée, Wheat Flour, White Wine, Basil, Yeast Extract, Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Oregano, Salt, Rosemary, Onion Powder, Paprika, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Black Pepper, Thyme, Nutmeg, Wheat Gluten, White Pepper.
Vegetables contain: Onion, Courgette, Carrot, Spinach.
Lasagne Sheets contain: Durum Wheat Semolina, Water.
Red Cheddar Cheese contains: Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Colour (Annatto).
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Time: 40 mins
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 For best results oven cook from frozen. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Microwave: 800W 10 mins / 900W 9 mins.
Heat on full power for 10 minutes (800W) / 9 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Remove outer packaging and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity
Republic of Ireland
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||368kJ / 87kcal||1285kJ / 305kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019