- Energy1285kJ 305kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 368kJ / 87kcal
- Pasta sheets layered with vegetables and lentils in a tomato, red and white wine sauce topped with a white sauce and red Cheddar cheese.
- Tesco Vegetable Lasagne is a tasty meat free alternative to try at home tonight. Either cook from frozen in the microwave for 11 minutes or oven cook for 40 minutes for a crispy top and a deliciously easy meal. This vegetable lasagne contains 1 of your 5 a day and can be enjoyed by itself or with a generous side salad.
- Layers of rich tomato sauce made with chunky vegetables and red wine.
- Pack size: 375g
INGREDIENTS: Water, Vegetables (16%) [Onion, Courgette, Carrot, Spinach], Lasagne Sheets [Durum Wheat Semolina, Water], Tomato Purée, Tomato, Lentils, Whole Milk, Red Cheddar Cheese (Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Colour (Annatto)), Cornflour, Red Wine, Half Cream (Milk), Garlic Purée, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), White Wine, Basil, Yeast Extract, Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Oregano, Salt, Rosemary, Onion Powder, Paprika, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Black Pepper, Thyme, Nutmeg, Wheat Gluten, White Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Temperature: 200, 180, 6
Time: 40 mins
For best results oven cook from frozen. Remove outer packaging and film lid. 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 40 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Microwave: 800W 11 mins / 900W 10 mins.
Heat on full power for 10 minutes (800W) / 9 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity
Produced in Republic of Ireland
Number of uses
Carton. Card widely recycled Tray. Plastic check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (349g**)|
|Energy||368kJ / 87kcal||1285kJ / 305kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019