- Skin on smoked and dyed haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) fillets, defrosted.
- Oak and beechwood smoked for a rounded flavour
Haddock (Fish) (98%), Salt, Colour (Curcumin, Annatto)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: 15-20 minutes
Instructions: Loosely wrap each fillet in lightly oiled foil to form individual parcels. Place on baking tray on middle shelf of oven for 15-20 minutes.
Instructions: Place the fillets in a shallow pan in enough milk to cover. Simmer gently for 6 minutes. Spoon some of the liquor over the fish during cooking if required Time: 6 minutes
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Take care when opening parcel as steam may escape.
- Preheat oven.
Number of uses
- This product was previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. It is still suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 10 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g as sold||-|
|Energy||327.60kJ (77.20kcal)||.00kJ (.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016