Tesco 44 Battered Chicken Dippers 1Kg
- Energy926kJ 222kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1187kJ / 285kcal
- Chopped and shaped chicken breast in a batter coating.
- Delicious chicken dippers are a real family favourite and it's easy to see why. Fuss free, quick cooking for hungry tummies at teatime. Made with 100% tender chicken breast dippers and coated in a light and crispy batter. Cook from frozen in just 17 minutes and make a teatime treat with potato waffles, petits pois and a dollop of ketchup. Dippable and dunkable, pile up a bowl of dippers with a selection of dips for a family night in with a movie. These dippers go with anything from BBQ to relish and tomato ketchup to mayonnaise. This product is made with 100% chicken breast and produced in the UK with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (55%), Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Maize Flour, Salt, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dextrose, Black Pepper Extract.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 15-17 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking
- For best results cook from frozen
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||per 100g||4 chicken dippers (78g**)|
|Energy||1187kJ / 285kcal||926kJ / 222kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019