- Energy929kJ 223kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1147kJ / 275kcal
- Chicken wings in a southern fried breadcrumb coating.
- Tear up the takeaway menus and check out these tasty southern fried chicken wings. Tender chicken coated in crispy, seasoned southern fried breadcrumbs to tempt your tastebuds. Make them into a meal and serve with oven chips, a large bowl of salad and BBQ, ketchup and mayo dips. Perfect for parties and great for sharing cook from frozen in 30 minutes and team with corn on the cob, coleslaw and potato wedges for a finger licking feast. This product is made with 100% chicken wings and produced in the UK with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Chicken Wing (75%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Semolina (Wheat), Spices, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Wheat Protein, Maize Flour, Dextrose, Wheat Starch, Rice Flour, Yeast Extract, Yeast, Onion Powder, Sunflower Oil, Garlic Powder, Spice Extracts (Black Pepper Extract, Nutmeg Extract), Onion Extract, Garlic Extract.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 32-35 mins Place chicken wings on a baking tray and place in the centre of a pre-heated oven. If cooking the whole bag, use a large baking tray or split over 2 separate trays.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For best results cook from frozen
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 chicken wings (81g)|
|Energy||1147kJ / 275kcal||929kJ / 223kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016